£1 Deposit Bonus Overview
You may have noticed that many UK casino bonuses require you to deposit at least £10-£25 to qualify for the casino's bonus. Whilst £1 deposit casinos are on the rarer side, they do exist, and we know where to find them. The £1 Deposit bonus is a particular type of bonus given to customers who deposit just £1. That's all it will take to qualify - £1 or 100 royal pennies! Depending on the offer, depositing £1 can get bonuses up to £10-£10 and up to 100 free spins on selected slots.
Latest Deposit £1 Casino Free Spins
Different Types of £1 Deposit Casino Bonuses
Hundreds of trusted casino sites offer £1 deposit bonuses in some form, but rarely, no two are the same. The fundamentals of the bonus will be, but what you end up receiving varies from one casino to the other. For anyone reading who's new to claiming £1 deposit casino bonuses, here's a low down of the most popular offers you'll encounter. And don't forget; we list the best and newest £1 deposit bonuses at legal and safe casinos to help you on your casino journey for one pound!
Deposit £1 Get 50 Free Spins
A popular £1 casino bonus is where you'll be given 50 free spins on real money slots. All you need to do is to deposit £1, and you'll get 50 free spins, usually on hot "in the moment" slots and Slingo games.
Deposit £1 Get £20 Casino Bonus
Another hugely popular minimum deposit bonus is the deposit £1 get £20. Most of these bonuses are available at UK bingo and Slingo sites, so you can often deposit as little as £1 to get £20 in casino bonuses. Note that sometimes £20 won't be credited, but the equivalent amount in online slot free spins will be.
Deposit £1 Get 100 Free Spins
Deposit £1 get 100 Free Spins bonuses are available at select online slot sites and casinos. These bonuses hold terrific value and are among the most popular casino bonuses. Have a check of our latest deposit of £1 UK casino bonuses above and find one that tickles your fancy!
The Best Deposit £1 Casino Bonus No Wagering
Deposit £1 and get a no wagering bonus are the holy grail of one pound casino bonuses. We will be honest - you won't find many of them because they offer a higher risk for the casino to provide them within mass volume. Some do exist, and they usually are reserved for existing clients at no wagering slot sites; however, sometimes these casinos attract new customers by offering deposit £1 get a no wagering bonus to new customers. You'll find the latest below and scattered throughout this page.
Deposit 1 Get 20 Free
Deposit 1 get 20 often means get 20 free spins when you deposit a pound. Most of the time, the casino will give you 20 free spins on a popular slot game such as Rich Wilde and The Book of Dead, Big Bass Bonanza, Starburst, Twin Spin, Reel King, Fishin' Frenzy or a brand new game they want to advertise.
Deposit 1 Get 40 Free Spins
Many online casinos and UK slot sites allow you to claim a bonus of up to 40 free spins by depositing £1. You can usually use the 40 free spins on popular slot games with specific wagering requirements attached, so always read the terms before you play.
Deposit 1 Get 80 Free Spins
Some casinos online and slot sites offer bonus rewards as high as 80 free spins for deposits as low as £1! You will most likely have to claim this bonus within a day or two upon signup due to its limited availability. Higher-than-average wagering requirements may be attached to these lucrative offers.
One Pound Deposit Casino Bonus
This bonus sums up all of the above bonuses - you need to deposit £1 and get a casino bonus. Think of it as an extra perk when you deposit. As you can see, this casino offer comes in all shapes and sizes. Pick a new one pound deposit casino bonus from the recommended casinos on this page to try one out for size, there's really little risk to your budget as you only need a £1 deposit.
£1 Casino Bonuses Terms & Conditions To Be Aware Of
It's worthwhile to remember that no two casino bonuses are the same, so it's vital to check the terms and conditions of any bonus you decide to claim. We've made it easy to read the small but significant terms of the deposit £1 casino bonuses we recommend on this page.
Before you play, it's always a good idea to know what's at stake when you play with a casino bonus, even if it costs you a pound. Important criteria to look for include wagering requirements - always look for the lowest so you give yourself the best chance to cash out winnings later on down the line. Also, check any withdrawal restrictions; sometimes casinos slap on a max cashout clause for minimum deposit casino bonuses.
💡 The deposit £1 casino bonuses we recommend on this page have each been checked and vetted by our team to ensure they are not only the best value but also come with the fairest and friendliest terms; however, if there are bonuses you have seen at casino sites elsewhere, keep in mind these checkpoints to ensure you don't end up claiming a dud:
- Wagering Terms: Always check the wagering terms of any bonus you intend to claim. An industry standard average wagering requirement (sometimes called a 'playthrough' requirement) is x40 or below. In the past, we have seen wagering requirements up to x99, and these are ones you'll want to avoid. The UKGC has made it harder for UK casinos to slap on such harsh terms, but even so, the lowest wagering requirements will be in your best interests.
- Deposit Options: Believe it or not, some £1 casino bonuses cannot be claimed if you deposit via specific payment methods, usually e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. Sometimes, PayPal is excluded, too. If you want to claim a new £1 casino bonus, read the terms to ensure you can deposit the way you wish and switch payment methods if you want to claim a bonus but e-wallets/ your desired payment method isn't supported.
- Eligible Games: £1 deposit casinos offer the usual games you'd expect at UK online casinos. These include online slots, roulette, blackjack, slingo and live dealer casino games. However, a downside of £1 deposit casinos is that some games may not be compatible with £1 casino bonuses, often progressive jackpot slots, high RTP % slots and higher than RTP casino games such as Blackjack and Roulette. Always check the terms before you play so that you don't end up playing any restricted games that aren't counting towards the wagering requirements.
- Max Cashout Clausal: Sometimes, casinos may restrict how much you can withdraw when using £1 casino deposit bonuses. For example, if you win £1,000 using a one-pound casino bonus, there could be a term that says you can't withdraw more than £100. The rest of the £900 will be forfeited. This is why many casino players search for the best "no max" cash-out bonuses (however, these bonuses often require more than a £1 deposit to claim).
- Expiry Times: Check how long you have to claim and use the £1 deposit casino bonus; some are valid for 24 hours only, so ideally, they need to be used as soon as possible.
Advantages of £1 UK Casino Bonuses
According to our bonus experts, there are many valid reasons why you should try deposit £1 casino bonuses and very few disadvantages; still, let's explore both sides of the equation so that you can weigh up whether this type of casino bonus is right for you:
- Small Investment: £1 Casino bonuses rely on a low investment; you only need to invest a single pound, which means the minimum deposit is as low as possible.
- Try A New Casino With Little Risk: One-pound deposit bonuses are an excellent way to try a new casino site (or many new casino sites, for that matter). With a small deposit, you can easily see if the casino is the right match, but little is lost if it's not.
- Test New Games On A Small Budget: £1 Bonuses are a great way to try new slots and casino games that you haven't tried before, and again, there's nothing to lose as you have only deposited a pound! If you love your slots and rarely play anything else, well, these bonuses allow you to try something new for only £1. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say!
- Suitable for Beginners & Casual Gamblers: If you are new to the world of online casinos and slots, then £1 casino bonuses are a perfect option. You can get the most for a single, solitary pound and, try plenty of games and get a feel for the life of an online casino player. And if it's not your bag? You only invested a pound, didn't you? £1 get 100 free spins bonuses are also a great way for casual players to play real money games but not break the budget either.
Disadvantages of £1 Deposit Casino Bonuses
It's apparent that the advantages of £1 deposit casino bonuses outweigh the disadvantages, but for total transparency, let's look at some of the drawbacks when using these casino offers - this bonus may not suit all players. These will help you make up your mind:
- Higher Wagering Terms: Wagering requirements are often the necessary evil for casino bonuses, especially with offers that require such a small deposit. It's rare to get a no wager £1 bonus, but if you do claim a new £ deposit casino bonus, make sure you find the best offers with the lowest wagering terms. Any offer for this small deposit with wagering terms under x30-x40 is considered normal. We recommend avoiding offers with anything higher.
- Withdrawal Restrictions: Whilst you can withdraw if you have completed all the terms, you may be restricted to a maximum withdrawal amount because of the initial low deposit.
- Not Attractive To High Rollers: If you consider yourself a regular casino player, deposit £1 casino bonuses may not be a suitable fit because they can be restrictive. If you plan to deposit a lot, you'll naturally want as much for your deposit, which is why other casino bonuses will be better - such as the latest £500 bonuses and UK casino cashback bonuses.
- Only a Small Investment Needed
- Test New Games On A Small Budget
- Suitable for Beginners & Casual Gamblers
- Higher Wagering Terms
- Not Attarctive To High Rollers
- Can Have Withdrawal Restrictions
How To Play at £1 Minimum Deposit Casinos
For the most part, playing at £1 deposit casinos is the same as any online casino. If you're new to the whole process, follow our step-by-step guide that will help you find safe £1 casinos:
|Choose a New £1 Casino||We recommend trying out some of our new £1 casinos above and on this page below, which currently offer the best £1 deposit casino bonuses.|
|Sign Up & Verify||Once signed up, we recommend verifying your account so you don't experience any holdups when you want to cash out. It's simple, but you'll need to send a valid copy of your ID and proof of address to the provided email address, or at some casinos, you can easily upload the document from within your account.|
|Deposit £1||Once done, proceed to the banking section of your new casino account and select "Deposit". Choose from the payment methods available on the screen and enter £1 in the amount. At this stage, ensure you opt-in for the £1 casino bonus.|
|Play £1 Slots||Lastly, confirm the transaction, and when completed, your £1 deposit and your £1 deposit bonus offer will be available in your balance/ free spins balance.|
Popular Casino Payment Methods for £1 Casinos
As mentioned above, one slight drawback of £1 casinos is that some payment methods may be unavailable/incompatible. Often, e-wallets won't be included in this offer, so if you have your eyes set on a £1 deposit bonus, you'll need to find a suitable deposit method to use. Most UK casinos accept a long list of ways to pay, and the following methods are the ones we recommend if you plan on claiming £1 casino offers:
- Enhanced Security
- One-Click Payments
- Convenient for iOS Users
- Easy to Use On All Devices
- Extra Level of Security
- One Click Payments
- Easy To Stay Within Limits
- Safe & Secure
- Wideley Accepted at UK Casinos
- Fast & Secure
- Low Limits
- Widely Accepted & Efficient
Debit cards are the most common way to transfer money into a casino account. Almost every online casino and gambling site will accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex. We think that Debit Cards are an excellent way of depositing small amounts of money as the fees tend to be lower/non-existent, too
For low deposits such as £1, £2 and £3, Prepaid cards seem to be a the answer as well. If you are on a low budget and want to stay within budget, prepaid cards like Paysafecards are highly recommended. Pre-paid cards are becoming an increasingly popular way to deposit cash into online casinos and slot sites. Like E-wallets, which can be restricted for this type of bonus, they are speedy, anonymous and secure and can help you manage the amount you are spending. Some pre-paid cards may have a fee for using them, so read the terms and conditions before deciding.
Pay By Phone
Paying by mobile phone, phone bill, and Sky bill is still a popular way to deposit at online casinos and gambling sites. Services like Boku, Zimpler and PayByPhone, Sky, BT and other leading television and broadband providers will allow you to place a deposit at UK casinos using your phone bill credit (often capped at £50 deposits - so well within the £1 budget range). Not all casinos accept this method, so make sure you check before joining a new £1 deposit casino.
The New "new age" way to deposit at casinos is using cryptocurrency; however, if you are in the UK, you may have a more challenging time finding a casino that accepts Bitcoin and other Alt cryptocurrencies due to UKGC rules and regulations. However, if you do or are reading this outside the UK, many online casinos offer £1 casino bonuses, giving you up to 100-200 free spins if you use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Ethereum and DogeCoin. The reason you often get far better casino bonuses at Bitcoin casinos is because using BTC has much, much lower fees associated than traditional payment methods. Have looked before for the best Bitcoin casino bonuses for £1 deposits:
Apple pay is a perfect and convenient payment method for people using Apple devices and iOS software. Depositing by Apple Pay is super simple and widely supported at £1 minimum deposit casinos.
Pay By Sky Phone Bill
Sky.com (and also BT and other leading television and broadband providers) will allow you to place a deposit at UK casinos using your Sky television/broadband pay monthly bill, though note that it is often capped at £50 max deposits but is a perfect payment method for those looking for deposit a £1. Note that not all casinos accept this x, so make sure you check before joining a new £1 deposit casino.
Popular Casino Games You Can Play at £1 Casinos
So, you've now got your £1 UK casino bonus; what are you going to play? It's no secret that hundreds of top-quality online slots, traditional casino games and live dealer casino games are available to play at online casinos. Make sure you are aware of if there are game restrictions to the bonus you took, but below, you'll find some of the most popular games available that we thought may pique your interest! If you want to play the game, visit the casino that we recommend that offers it - or read the game review to find out more information.
Deposit 1 Bonus FAQs
We hope this page has helped you learn more about deposit 1 bonuses and £1 casinos; that's our aim, after all. Like all of our casino articles here at iGamblingSites, we've added some handy FAQs below, too, so nothing is overlooked. If you feel this bonus does not quite fit your style, check below for alternative bonuses you may enjoy too.
Are There Any £2 Deposit Casino Bonuses?
£1 Casinos are far more common as many people like to get a bonus for a pound! There are plenty of £1 bonuses we recommend above. Still, if you start depositing more, you may as well opt for other bonuses such as deposit £10 bonuses and also deposit £20 casino bonuses that will give you even more for your money
Can I Withdraw £1 from A Casino?
What's The Best £1 Casino Bonus?
Can You Win Real Money At A £1 Deposit Casino UK?
Can I Trust 1 Pound Deposit Casinos & Their Bonuses?
What Wagering Requirements Can I Expect When I Claim £1 Deposit Casino Bonuses?