What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website performs and analyse what works and where it needs improvement. For more information, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org
What Type Of Cookies Do We Use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to experience our site's full functionality. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and securely add products to your basket and checkout.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements we show you to make them meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These cookies help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, like language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How Can I Control My Cookie Preferences?