Best Live Casino Bonus Offers UK 2023
Whilst we have a page dedicated to understanding everything about UK live casinos here, we have created this page to help you track down the best UK live casino bonuses and offers in March 2022. We've listed these bonuses because we've found them to be the best and most player-friendly and available on some of the best games. We're kicking things off with a top list of the hottest offers available at UKGC casinos below. For everything else, keep reading to find out everything about live casino bonus offers and everything in-between.
- Sushi Themed Casino
- VIP Club
- Trusted Company
- Trusted Casino Operator / UKGC Licensed
- Only Top UK Games & Slots
- Fast Cashouts
- No Wagering Bonuses
- Trusted Platform
- Fair Promotions
- Great for Slots
- Unique Design
- Trusted Platform
- Classic Theme
- Top Banana Club
- Fair Bonuses
- Tons of Live Dealer Games
- Trusted Casino Operator
- Fun & Fuss Free Design
Temple Nile Casino
- Over 1,500 Games
- Top For Daily Jackpots
- 100% Trusted & Licensed
The Pools Casino
- Excellent Bonuses & Offers
- Iconic UK Brand
- Amazing Wager-Free Sign Up Bonus
- Great Bonus
- Reputable Company
- Loads of sister casinos
- Unique Theme
- Brand New for 2023
- Trusted Company
- Long Established Casino
- 1,500+ Games
- Smart Design
- Trusted UKGC Brand
- Only Top Tier Games
- Fast Cashouts
- Experienced Casino Company
- Great Welcome Bonus Package
- The Best Slots & Games Providers
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Sports Betting Options
- Trusted Brand: Est. 2017
The Online Casino
- Casino & Sports Betting Available
- Popular UK Slots
- Slick Design & Great On Mobile
- Super Unique Theme
- Wagering Free Bonuses
- Top Rewards Program
- Highly Trusted Casino Brand
- Wager Free “Real” Spins
- Top Quality Game Portfolio
- Trust Platform
- Cashback Bonuses (Slots)
- Tons of Slots
- Wager Free Sign Up Bonus
- Great for Slots & Live Casino
- World Lottery Betting
Mr Q Casino
- Wager Free Bonuses ONLY!
- Huge Game Choice
- Friendly, Customer First Casino
- Solid Choice of Popular Games
- Tons of Payment Options
- Competitive Welcome Bonus
How Live Casino Bonuses Work
Live casino bonuses are tailored for players who prefer to play live dealer games just as their name suggests. Bonuses vary, but live casino bonuses can be played on live dealer casino games; some regular bonuses do not allow this. Unfortunately, live casino bonuses aren't as prevalent as traditional casino welcome bonuses. You will have to dig a little deeper if you want to find them. But, what kind of casino guide would we be if we didn't help you out in this matter? Exactly!
Keep on reading where we invite you to read our tips and guide dedicated to finding the best live casino bonuses in the UK and furnish you with plenty of "what to look out for scenarios" and "important things you need to know" tips along the way.
Different Types of Live Dealer Bonuses
Like with any casino bonus, there are a few different types of live casino bonuses out there, depending on the casino you join. Most of the time, live casino bonuses tend to be centred around match deposit bonuses, but there are a few other types to be acquainted with:
Welcome Bonuses: One perk of trying a new casino is claiming the often generous signup bonus. Welcome bonuses are reserved for new customers joining a casino and are usually generous as they're a ploy to get a customer to sign up to the casino. Welcome bonuses need to be competitive to attract customers over their rivals. Most of the time, you can enjoy welcome casino bonuses on live casino games; however, you should read the bonus terms if there are any restricted games. Usually, games with a high RTP %, such as blackjack, will be restricted, but that doesn't mean all live games will be.
- Match Deposit Bonuses: Like the aforementioned welcome bonus, match deposit bonuses are the same but are often given by casinos to customers when they make a real money deposit. Match deposit bonuses give you a % on top of your deposit amount, up to a maximum amount. For example, if you claim a 100% up to £100 bonus and you deposit £100, the casino will credit you a bonus of £100, which will give you a total of £200 (including the £100 you deposited) to play live casino games with.
- Cashback Bonuses: Cashback bonuses are one of the most common types of live casino bonuses besides the standard welcome offer (see above). Sometimes, customers can choose this type of bonus over another signup bonus if it suits them better. Regulars in the casino community love Cashback bonuses because they can cover their losses up to a certain amount. Typically, cashback is given as a percentage rate (between 10% and 25%) of your losses up to £100-£200. See also here for the best casino cashback offers.
- Reload Bonuses: Reload bonuses are also another kind of deposit bonus, often reserved for regular customers. Reload bonuses will be credited depending on the amount you deposit and what % rate the bonus stands for. For example, if you deposit £50 and claim a 100% to £100 reload bonus, the casino will credit you 100% of what you deposited. In this case, it will be £50. While you can usually redeem welcome deposit bonuses over your first few deposits, reload bonuses can be claimed weekly or monthly or just when the casino feels like sending you an offer. Sometimes, reload bonuses can be part of the casino's loyalty program for regular customers.
- Live Casino Tournaments: Sometimes, live dealer casinos host tournaments on games like Live Blackjack, where you can compete against other players to rank on the tournament leaderboard and win a share of the prize pool. The prize you receive will often be awarded as real money or a bonus.
- Live Casino No Wager Bonuses: No wagering casino bonuses are all the rage right now because many punters prefer not to be bound with wagering requirements. It's pretty challenging to find a casino bonus no wagering that you can enjoy on live casino games. Suffice to say, if you are looking for a no-wagering bonus, these are often reserved for slot games.
- Loyalty Programs: Many larger, well-established online casinos will offer an enriching loyalty program to their customers. In our opinion, loyalty programs are an excellent classification of bonuses because they often reward all types of players, not just those who are playing and betting big. A good casino will look out for all its customers, including those who prefer to play mini stakes or make small deposits, now and then. A good loyalty program will offer players something from the bottom to the highest rung. Naturally, the higher the loyalty ladder goes, the better and more lucrative the rewards get. A good loyalty program is a much better bonus to aim for. Rewards programs help players aim for something and get more back for their money.
💡 Tip: When browsing for the best live casino offer, ensure that a bonus has a wagering requirement that ranges from 30 to 40x, which is the industry average. If a bonus wagering requirement is higher than this range, we consider it a high wager bonus and not a great deal because it can impact your gameplay and chances of successful cash out later on down the line. The lower the wagering requirement is, the better.
Newest Live Dealer Bonuses - Top Casinos
|Casino||Live Casino Bonus Available?|
|Temple Nile Casino||YES|
|Plaza Royal Casino||YES|
|Casino Planet UK||YES|
Live Casino Wagering Requirements
We always include a section about wagering requirements for all of the casino bonuses that we review. When you claim a live dealer casino bonus, it will often come with wagering requirements. Many casino players overlooked these terms in the past, but understanding wagering terms and getting the best deals is paramount to the success you will have to cash out.
Wagering requirements will be displayed as a number and a multiplier. Look at the live casino bonuses above; in the small print, you will see wagering requirements for each of the bonuses on the list. The wagering requirement applies to the bonus amount you have received. The best online casinos offer bonuses with wagering requirements set at around 30x or 40x the bonus amount. This means that you need to wager a certain amount predetermined by the wagering figure.
Let's look at an example for those new to wagering requirements. Let's say that you deposit £100 and opt for a casino bonus with a wagering requirement of x30. You will need to wager £100 x 30 = £3,000 in the casino on allowed games before you can cash out. As you can see, the lower the wagering requirement number, the better. Take care to read all terms because some casinos will add a clause whereby you must wager the deposit AND the bonus amount times the wager number.
💡 Another thing to keep in mind is that in most cases, wagers on live dealer games can often contribute only 10% or 20% towards wagering requirements instead of bets placed on slot games that usually count for 100%.
How To Choose The Best Live Casino
So you've seen a live casino bonus that you think is great, but how good is the casino? Before joining any new casino, we always recommend doing a little homework to ensure that the operator you join will be the best match for you.
Whilst a live casino bonus can sound great, there's no point in claiming the bonus if the casino isn't up to scratch. Below, we recommend weighing up the important points to ensure that you put yourself in the position of playing at safe UK casinos to have the best experience (and hopefully, you'll cash out some winnings too!) It's also good to do a little research to ensure the casino is safe and legit:
Ensure that a casino carries a reputable gambling license from the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Gambling licenses are in place for a reason; as a player, you are far more protected at a licensed casino if you have any disputes. Plus, by playing at licensed online casinos, you know that all games are third party checked to ensure fairness (i.e. there won't be any rigged games), plus bonuses and terms will be fair. The lure of an offshore casino can be tempting, especially if the casino offers a huge live casino bonus, but you should weigh up the pros and cons and the risk factor before progressing.
Check that the casinos' website is secure so that any details you transmit are kept away from prying eyes. Check for the padlock or lock icon in your browser: This will indicate if a website is encrypted with the SSL protocol. If it's not, avoid the site entirely.
Once you check the most crucial aspect mentioned above (licensing), the next thing to check is the bonus you have your eye on. Usually, some casino bonuses can look impressive at first glance, but how amazing are they really? Check the small print- this is essential. Because sometimes casino bonuses aren't always what they crack up to be. For example, always make sure the bonus has average or lower wagering terms. Check that the casino games you want to play with the bonus are not restricted. Also, check if there's a max cash out restriction applied. If there is, this could impact the amount you are permitted to withdraw. For example, let's say you won £5,000 with the help of a bonus and you've even completed the wagering requirements. Yet, a sneaky little clause says the maximum cash out allowed is £100 - well, that's not very good, is it? You will not be able to withdraw more than that, so you can kiss goodbye to the rest. Most casino bonuses will have some maximum cash out penalty, that's the reality, but some are much higher than our example of a paltry £100, so as you can see, it's 100% worth checking. One way around this is to look for bonuses with no max cashouts.
Check a casino offers plenty of premium games from trusted casino game providers. Naturally, you're on this page because you like to play live casino games, so you'll want to play the best ones. Check a casino that offers games from Evolution (the best there is!) plus, it's also handy there are live games from other well-known providers like Pragmatic Play, Relax Gaming, Ezugi and others - for a mix of choice. You will find that most casinos offer 1-2 different live game software providers; however, due to the increased popularity of live dealer casino games in the UK, most casinos are looking to integrate more live software providers into their offering.
Another thing to consider is banking options. Some casinos provide fewer banking methods than others, but you must have the easy means for you. Check that a casino offers plenty of choices, including e-wallets, instant banking apps, debit cards and unique ways to play like Boku, Paysafecard and Ecopayz. A good casino will offer a satisfactory choice of safe and secure payment options to get money in and out of the casino cashier. On top of that, payout speed is also essential. There's no excuse for slow-paying casinos in 2023, so we always recommend looking for the fastest paying online casinos, so you get your winnings pronto. Most UK live casinos will pay out between 1-3 days depending on the payment method (where the speed is usually out of their hands). Anything longer isn't acceptable.
Top-Notch Customer Support
Suppose you have a question regarding your gameplay, withdrawal or wagering terms. These are just some examples of when you're likely to need to contact the casino's customer support centre. But imagine that it's not as easy as it sounds. You should check that there are at least two communication channels, one of which should be 24/7 live chat. Response time is very important and is the quality of help you receive. A 24/7 customer support team who cares and will assist you quickly to critical for any casino player, so we recommend joining live casinos that take customer support seriously, like the live casinos listed above.
Best Live Casino Software Providers
Many software providers produce Live Casino games, but a casino needs to collaborate with the best ones to be considered a top site. Getting a live casino bonus is only helpful if you have decent and popular games to play. We spend a lot of time analysing different casino game providers, including live dealer providers, to help our readers ascertain which offers the best games.
The best software providers are difficult to answer as most of the time, 'best' usually comes down to personal choice. However, we believe that a good software provider offers quality streaming, a personal and unique player experience and new innovative games. In our opinion, the following software providers are those that produce the best and most entertaining live games:
- #1 For Live Dealer Games
- Top Game Shows
- Immersive Games
- Widely Available
- Unique Games
- UKGC Licensed
- Trusted Supplier
- Drops & Wins Games
- Widely Available
- First Casino Software Company
- Record Breaking Jackpots
- Superior Quality
Top Games For Live Casino Bonuses UK
You'll find that live casino bonuses can be played on game show live games most of the time. Some of the UK's best-loved game show casino games are listed below. These are our handpicked faves that we think you may also like. We've chosen each casino based on the quality of their bonuses and overall live casino experience. If you fancy trying your luck playing a title, head over to the casino we recommend playing it at by clicking on the tile.
Live Casino Bonus FAQ
We hope we've helped explain enough on this page to help you on your way to finding the best and fairest live casino bonuses. Hopefully, you know what to look for, understand wagering terms, and have learned how to successfully review a new casino. We've added some extra takeaways about live casino bonuses for anything we may have overlooked below.
Why Use Live Casino Bonuses?
Live casino bonuses will boost your bankroll so that you can play your favourite live dealer games longer. The longer you play, the more opportunities you will have to win, not to mention a more extended casino experience. Make sure that you always opt for fair, live bonuses that give you the best chance to cash out winnings. Using live casino bonuses can be a win-win scenario: help you play for longer and help you win more. Remember that live casino games are luck-based, so wins are not guaranteed, even if you use a casino bonus.
How Can I Improve My Casino Bankroll?
Do I Need A Bonus Code To Claim A Live Casino Bonus?
How Do Live Casinos Work?
Can I Play Live Casino Games For Free?
Is it Possible To Win Real Money With Live Casino Bonuses?
What Casino Games Can I Use My Live Casino Offer On?
Do All Live Casino Bonuses Have Wagering Requirements?