No Wagering Slot Sites
We don't think that there's a casino player out there who enjoys the notion of wagering requirements, though we do appreciate that wagering is a necessary evil when it comes to claiming high-value casino bonuses. After all, an online casino does need to protect itself against giving out free money that theoretically, you could win a lot from. Applying wagering requirements (sometimes called playthrough requirements) is a way for an online casino to protect itself but also gives you the chance to win more and play more at the expense of the casino. We see wagering requirements as a way to meet the casino in the middle.
However, in the past couple of years, more and more casino and slot sites have been offering their customers bonuses that do not have wagering requirements at all. No wagering offers give the premise of playing no wagering slots which will allow you to keep what you win. Anything that you win from your free bonus is yours to withdraw without any restriction.
There's no such thing as a free lunch, so what's the catch here? There actually isn't one. When you claim a no-wagering bonus or play at no wagering slot sites, you will be able to claim the wager-free bonus like any normal bonus, however, it won't come with any wagering restrictions. However, the catch could be the size of the bonus. No wagering slots bonuses are usually much smaller in size than traditional casino offers.
If you want a huge deposit bonus to match a large deposit you're planning to make, then you're probably better off going the traditional route where you'll be able to get a large match deposit bonus. If you want to play wager-free slots, you will be able to claim a small offer, usually up to 50 wager-free spins. But the point to remember here is, it may be smaller but it comes with no strings attached.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
If you've got to this point in the article and you're still not sure what wagering requirements are and why we're trying to avoid them, then let us help explain. Wagering requirements are placed in the terms and conditions of most types of casino bonuses and free spins. Wagering requirements are often denoted by a multiplier (x20, x30, x40, for example) that represents the number of times you have to 'play through' or 'wager' a bonus before you are able to withdraw any winnings.
💡 Wagering requirements vary from bonus to bonus, which is why we always recommend reading the bonuses terms and conditions fully before you commit to a welcome bonus with a new site. The average wagering requirement is in the x40 region. Anything lower is considered a low wagering bonus. Anything higher is a bit of a warning sign for us - we tend to avoid claiming a casino bonus with requirements over x40.
Typically, the higher the wagering requirement is, the more you'll need to play through before you are eligible to cash out. You want to claim the lowest wager bonuses possible for the biggest chance to see some winnings. Or, as we're highlighting on this page - it's often better to play with no wagering bonuses if you want to avoid limitations altogether.
Why Play No Wagering Slots?
No wagering slots offer entirely free bonus money because they aren't subject to any wagering requirements. You will in almost all cases, be required to deposit £10 or more to claim a no wagering slots bonus, but then you simply play wager free slots and keep what you win! Anything you win during your game session with your bonus goes into your real money balance for you to withdraw when you want to. The great thing about playing no wager slots is the simplicity. There's no waiting around to fulfil any requirements; you can do as you please with these bonuses.
- You Can Withdraw What You Win - No Wagering
- No Wagering Slots Are Fairer
- Offered at Only The Best & Safest Online Casinos
- Wins Are Paid In Real Cash (Not Bonus Money)
- Not Available at All Online Casino Sites
- No Wager Bonuses Are Often Smaller
- Not All Slots Are Wager Free (Game Restrictons Can Apply)
- Capped Winnings (Usually There Are Restrictions On How Much You Can Withdraw
Top No Wager Slot Bonuses 2023
In 2023 many online slot sites have raised their game to accommodate players who don't want to spend their time counting their wagering requirements. Many slots players are looking for wager free slots because they are fairer. Thankfully, long gone are the days when casino bonuses only had higher than average wagering requirements (which often made it virtually impossible to cash out).
While not every online casino offers no wagering slots, we do have a larger choice of no wager slot sites to choose from in today's online casino market. There has been a shift in the online casino industry over the past couple of years; it's not clear that it values its customers and players much more because many casino operators put in a tonne of effort into providing a respectable gaming experience built on fair bonuses and slots.
- Slots, Table Games, Live Casino & Sports Betting
- Wagering Free Bonuses
- Trusted Platform & Licensed
- Brand New For 2023
- Whopper Welcome Bonus
- Good Choice of Games & Slots
Best No Wagering Slots
The best no wagering slots depend on your preferences, but new slots are often popular with many casino players because they offer a fresh experience, new in-game features, and a modern theme. Below are some of the best no wagering slots we've reviewed of late. These games are available at the recommended casinos listed on this page.
Each casino listed is also offering a really neat no wagering slots bonus too. As mentioned, make sure that you read the bonus terms to make sure you don't end up playing any restricted games. If in doubt, we recommend popping into the live chat at your chosen casino and asking a member of the support team - they'll be only too glad to help you out.
How To Play No Wager Slots
There are a couple of ways to play no wager slots at UK casinos. You can often claim new player free spins with no wagering bonuses at select online casinos. Some will be given when you sign up with no deposit required (rare) whereas some no wagering bonuses will require you to fund your account and deposit a set amount, often the minimum is £10. Our step by step guide on how to play no wagering slot games online will help you through the whole process:
- Look up and compare the safe and licensed UK online casinos from our list above. Our casino expert team has cherrypicked each casino on proven qualities and has ranked them as the best genuine casino sites for UK players.
- Once you have chosen your new no wager casino, you need to create your new player account by pressing the ‘Sign up’ or ‘Register’ button on the casino's homepage. This step should only take you a minute or two - many casinos have this part down to the fine art of making it quick and efficient for new players. Upon signing up, you’ll need to enter some key information such as your full name, address, and mobile phone number. You'll also be required to create a username and strong password.
- Once completed, you will usually be required to verify your email or phone number. At a later stage, you will also be required to KYC verify your account, known as a 'Know Your Customer' process that all casinos must ask of you due to their UK Gambling Commission license obligations. Once you've done it, you won't need to do it again. We recommend doing the required KYC process ASAP to avoid any holdups when the time comes to cash out.
- Now it's time to claim your bonus and play wager free slots. Head towards the banking area of your casino account and select your preferred payment method. Enter the amount you wish to deposit (be aware of the minimum deposit amount required by the casino for claiming bonuses - they are available in the terms above for your convenience). At this point, take due care to ensure that you don't need to input any bonus codes or checkboxes to claim. Some bonuses you will need to opt-in for, depending on the casino. Everything should be clearly labeled on the screen.
- Once finished and your deposit has been successful, you’ll receive the wager free bonus instantly in your balance. It's that simple to play wagering free online slots!
Secure Payment Methods At No Wagering Slot Sites UK
There are many ways you can pay to play at no wagering slot sites in the UK, some suiting more than others. Below we've selected the best payment methods that will give everyone reading the capability of depositing and playing no wagering slots at the safest sites. Most of the payment methods below you'll be familiar with, however, we have added a wide range to appeal to all and will even perhaps offer insight into new banking methods you haven't tried yet. If you want to find out more about any of the payment types below, click on the “read review” icon on the payment tile.
- Enhanced Security
- One-Click Payments
- Convenient for iOS Users
- Fast & Secure
- Low Limits
- Widely Accepted & Efficient
- Easy To Stay Within Limits
- Safe & Secure
- Wideley Accepted at UK Casinos
- Widely Accepted
- Safe & Secure
- Bonus Compatible
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Highly Secure
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Safe & Trusted
- Easy to Use On All Devices
- Extra Level of Security
- One Click Payments
- No Account Needed
- No Need For Bank Cards
- Highly Secure
How To Get The Most Out of Wager Free Slots
There are a couple of simple steps that you can do to get the most out of your wagering free slots bonuses, as highlighted below. Whether it's a wager free casino bonus or no wagering free spins, by taking these simple steps, not only will you maximise your rewards, but you’ll also have a reliable and safe online gaming experience too:
- Ensure that you choose a UKGC licensed online casino that offers free spins no wagering on a good selection of slots that suit your tastes and preferences. We recommend comparing the wager free casinos in our top casino lists so that you play the best wager free slots at trusted casino sites.
- Always (and we can't stress this enough!) examine the terms and conditions for any restrictions even when using a no wagering slots bonus. Just because there aren't any wagering requirements, doesn't mean there aren't any other restrictions to be aware of - there still could be conditions you need to know about. Conditions such as restricted payment methods, expiry, and restricted games should not be overlooked. The whole point of playing wager free slots is to cash out your winnings, but if you overlook some points you could jeopardise your chances of cashing out.
- As we mentioned above, we recommend checking how long your bonuses are valid from the time of activation and be sure to check if your no wager slot free spins are capped at a certain winning amount.
- Choose your preferred payment method that’s eligible for the bonuses you're after. Beware that e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller are frequently excluded from receiving casino bonuses in general.
Related Pages You May Also Enjoy
Wager Free Slots FAQ's
We understand that wagering free slots and wagering requirements is a big topic and one that's often overlooked because it can come across as complicated. But it really needn't be. Knowing the 'ins and outs' of every bonus you claim is a necessity so that you avoid any disappointments later down the line when you want to cash out any winnings. Below, we've added some helpful FAQs about playing wager free slots; we hope they help you out!
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements designate how many times you’ll have to play through your casino bonus before the restrictions are lifted and you can withdraw your winnings. You won’t be allowed to make a withdrawal until you fulfil any wagering requirements associated with the bonus you claimed. Of course, if you have a no wagering bonus, you won't be constrained to any of these requirements.