- Why Apple Pay Casino Sites?
- Best Apple Pay Casino Sites UK 2021
- Apple Pay Gambling Sites
- Is It Safe To Use Apple Pay at Online Gambling Sites?
- Depositing at Casinos With Apple Pay - How To Get Started
- Withdrawing From Gambling Sites With Apple Pay (Note: You Can't)
- How To Choose An Online Casino That Accepts Apple Pay
- New Apple Pay Casinos UK 2021
- Apple Pay Casino Alternatives
- Apple Pay Online Casinos FAQ's
Why Apple Pay Casino Sites?
Apple Pay is a widely used mobile payment and digital wallet service from Apple Inc. that was launched in 2014. Apple Pay allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web using the Safari browser. Apple Pay is supported on most Apple products, the main being the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Macs. Naturally, if you want to pay with Apple Pay - you're going to need an Apple device, otherwise, this handy payment method isn't for you though, our casino payments guide will help you out further.
Apple Pay supports most debit and credit cards that are connected with your bank account, making it a perfect virtual wallet. You can make secure contactless purchases both below and above the usual £45 contactless limit in shops, as well as use it in apps and for purchases on the web. Buy a Pizza, Uber ride, a new fishing rod or whatever floats your boat easily and swiftly with the sipe of a button. Apple Pay is an incredibly safe way to pay and purchase things and is just as simple as using your physical card, which is why it's a payment method Apple users widely use. Simplicity is the key here.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites UK 2021
Apple Pay Gambling Sites
It's only recently, however, that online gambling sites have started accepting Apple Pay. It's been a long time coming, but more and more gambling sites are accepting Apple Pay as an extra payment option for their customers. It's still a select, small amount of online casinos and slot sites that do, but we anticipate that more and more gambling sites will follow suit to start accepting Apple Pay because it's fast become a popular go-to payment method for many Apple users.
On this page, we're going to cover the important factors about Apple Pay gambling sites, security factors, the best Apple Pay slots and casino games, Apply Pay bonuses as well as highlight the best Apple Pay casinos of 2021. Hopefully, by the end of this article, you'll be well versed on all things ApplePay, and you'll be confident to use it at a brand new Apple Pay casino you've selected to try out!
Is It Safe To Use Apple Pay at Online Gambling Sites?
Let's get the important stuff out of the way first - security. Your security is important to us because we pride ourselves as one of the leading online gambling guides to assist you to only have a safe and fair time gambling online. Suffice to say, we won't ever publish anything on this website that puts you or your payment details at risk. We fact check everything before we publish anything. We spend a huge amount of time reviewing casinos, gambling sites, payment methods and casino games at length to ensure we're confident in recommending them. We value our reputation which is why security comes first in most of our articles. Apple Pay is, therefore, safe to use at online gambling sites. Although ApplePay is still relatively new to the market, this payment service has proven to be one of the safest you can use of all times. All you need is to have an iOS mobile device and a bank account and you'll be able to make instant payments that incur no extra fees.
When you make payments, your details remain secure. As long as you have the recommended amount of phone security activated on your phone, such as fingerprint unlock or retina scan (or failing that, a hard to guess 6 digit PIN) then this payment method is one of the safest you can use. Even if you lose your phone, the brilliant thing about Apple products is that they can be remotely locked or better - you can disable the service via the iCloud "Find My iPhone" service.
- Touch ID Protection For Extra Security
- No Fees Associated
- Fast & Easy Transactions
- Compatible with Most Debit/ Credit Cards
- Requires No Personal Data Sharing
- Withdrawals Not Supported
- A Low Amount of Casinos Accept Apple Pay
- Works with Apple Devices Only
- Some Bonuses Aren't Available
Depositing at Casinos With Apple Pay - How To Get Started
Once you get the hang of it, Apple Pay is really easy and convenient to use. To initiate Apple Pay payments at online casinos, you'll first have to set up your device with Apple Pay. All Apple products that are compatible with Apple Pay have the App already installed, but it's up to you to set it up to make payments. To do this, head towards the Apple Pay app in your wallet and register your card on your Apple device. Input your details or opt to use the iSight camera and then verify your details. Once you've completed the set-up, you will need to identify your identity, often by a code prompt via email, so that Apple knows it's you using the App and bank cards. Once you've done that, you're ready to start playing at Apple Pay Casinos.
Withdrawing From Gambling Sites With Apple Pay (Note: You Can't)
A hassle-free withdrawal experience is one of the most important factors and forms a major part of a casino experience. An assemblage of simple and convenient withdrawal methods is essential to any casino operation. It's important to note here though, that, unfortunately, if you use Apple Pay to make a casino deposit, you won't be able to use it to withdraw your winnings. Currently, there aren't any UK Apple Pay Casino operators that will allow you to make a direct withdrawal via Apple Pay. Casinos will of course offer you an alternative to use when you want to cash out. Usually, you'll have a choice of a bank wire transfer, though you will also be able to withdraw your funds to the debit/card registered to your account. The withdrawal process is quick and simple, however, and your winnings should only take between 3 to 5 days to reach you.
How To Choose An Online Casino That Accepts Apple Pay
You've done the easy bit of setting up the App, the harder part is to now find a suitable Apple Pay casino to fit your needs. It's trickier because not all casinos accept Apple Pay as of yet; there's quite a low number of casinos if compared to similar payment methods like Skrill, PayPal and Pay By Phone Bill which come ten a dozen. Luckily for you, we've scoured the web to find the best UK Apple Pay Casinos and have listed them above. Simply choose the casino that suits your needs the most and gets started! To help you decide which Apply Pay Casino site will best suit your needs, we recommend looking out for the following factors to help you choose the best Apple Pay Casino:
- Casino Game Choice: The best-rated Apple Pay casinos offer an enticing mixture of alluring bonuses, exciting casino games and slots, and excellent, robust casino platforms that are bound to please even the pickiest of punters in the UK. The best casino operators have made it so they rely not just on quantity, but quality, as well. At every top Apple Pay casino, you'll be able to immerse yourself into a huge array of slots, table games, and live dealer games, supplied by the leading software developers today.
- Casino Bonuses & Promotions: One of the biggest perks of playing casino games and slots online is the bonuses and promotions that you can take advantage of. Casino bonuses help boost your bankroll and give you more chances to play. The best Apple Pay casinos are the ones that offer customers a competitive welcome bonus to help get you started. We think it's highly important to get as much value back for the money you're putting in, both when you join and every time you play. This is why we look for casino sites that run lucrative loyalty schemes and/ or a really good VIP program. Do note, however, that not all casino bonuses can be claimed with Apple Pay. This is why it's very important to read the conditions to check if the offer is available for this payment method. For your convenience, the Apple Pay casino sites above offer the best bonuses that can be claimed if you use Apple Pay.
- Safety & Security: You needn't worry about licensing and safety if you opt to join one of the recommended casino sites that accept Apple Pay above. You see, all of the gambling sites we recommend on this page and throughout our website are each licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, making them perfectly legal and safe to play at. Furthermore, most of them are also equipped with a secondary license, often issued by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is a beacon of safety for those wanting to play outside of the UK.
New Apple Pay Casinos UK 2021
Part of our work here is to review new casino sites regularly, to ensure that you always have a fresh choice of safe and trusted online gambling sites to join. Our team is on the gambling newswire of when new casinos launch in the UK and legal online gambling jurisdictions around the world. As such, whenever we review a new casino and find it to be a new Apple Pay casino, we'll update our Apple Pay casinos list above. This is how you know you'll be playing at the newest Apple Pay casinos online. Our newest Apple pay casino that we've added can be found below:
Apple Pay Casino Alternatives
If you've got this far and have decided that Apple Pay may not be the right choice of payment method for you, the good news is that there are various additional options available for depositing at Apple Pay casino sites. The most popular methods are traditional debit cards (credit cards can be used by customers outside of the UK) e-wallets, Pay By Phone Bill and Instant Bank Wire Transfers. In the table below, we've organised the key details about these alternative types of payments to help you pick the best payment solution to suit your needs:
|Apple Pay Alternative||Payment Type||Privacy||Deposit||Withdrawal|
|VISA||DEBIT / CREDIT CARD||✖||£10 - £10,000 ✔||UNLIMITED ✔|
|PAYPAL||E-WALLET||✔||£10 - £15,000 ✔||UNLIMITED ✔|
|SKRILL||E-WALLET||✔||£10 - £50,000 ✔||UNLIMITED ✔|
|NETELLER||E-WALLET||✔||£10 - £50,000 ✔||UNLIMITED ✔|
|BOKU||PAY BY PHONE BILL||✔||£10 - £30 ✔||(N/A) ✖|
Debit cards are accepted by all Apple Pay online casinos but you can also use them directly at a casino site and forgo using your Apple Pay app. At reputable casinos like the Apple Pay gambling sites above, all areas of their website are highly secure. Payments are protected using SSL encryption making them reliable to use. Moreover, debit cards are almost always eligible for casino bonus offers which is a huge factor to consider.
We mentioned above that at some Apple Pay casinos, you won't be able to claim the bonus if you use Apple Pay to deposit, but we always recommend double-checking bonus terms before you play. E-wallets are also a highly popular option because they add extra security to your payments. After all, you do not need to disclose your bank details to pay. From the various e-wallets available at Apple Pay casinos, we recommend opting for PayPal Casinos because we consider it to be an equal alternative to Apple Pay. PayPal is trusted, secure, and reliable and it's rarely excluded from casino bonuses. Lastly, Paypal is a great method to consider because it also offers extremely quick and simple deposits and withdrawals.
Apple Pay Online Casinos FAQ's
To make our Apple Pay online casino guide as beneficial for you as possible, we've also researched what players specifically wanted to know about the subject. We found after some research, that there were some common FAQ's people are asking time and time again. We've therefore added the most commonly asked questions about Apple Pay casinos below. Hopefully, you'll find all the answers to your questions and perhaps find out details that you haven't thought of that may help you further down the line.
Which UK Apple Pay Casino Sites Are Best?
There's no definitive answer here because the best Apple Pay casinos depend on your preferences when it comes to slots, live games, betting limits, bonuses, design, theme and other factors. The best Apple Pay casino sites are, however, those which are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and offer a large selection of premium games available across all devices. Above, you will find our top list of UK casinos that accepts Apple Pay, to find the best site according to your tastes.