What Is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is a global payment solutions provider offering instant, secure and convenient payment services to customers and businesses in over 200 countries around the world. ecoPayz is a cross between an e-wallet and a prepaid card; you have the option to do both. EcoPayz allows you to you charge money onto your online ecoPayz account using your bank account or other sources. Your ecoPayz account can then be used to buy anything from groceries to foreign currency without the need to enter any sensitive banking information every time you pay online.
ecoPayz was started by UK fintech firm PSI-Pay which is based in Horsham, Surrey. ecoPayz started life being the ecoCard in 2000. Since then, the brand has enjoyed many distinguished milestones including a rebrand and name change. A brief synopsis of their 2-decade strong operating history saw ecoPayz go from a small 'electronic wallet', to also offering prepaid vouchers, to being FCA regulated and Mastercard Approved, and was the first financial company to launch an iPhone app in 2009. Furthermore, during this time it went from being a personal payment solution to a fully-fledged business solution, favoured by many casinos and gambling sites in the UK.
💡 Despite being a trusted payment provider for over 20 years, ecoPayz was somewhat of a latecomer to UK online casinos. In our opinion, being late to the party is never a bad thing, because ecoPayz has caught up spectacularly! In 2022 many leading UK casinos and gambling sites now accept EcoPayz to help you make streamlined deposits and withdrawals.
Best EcoPayz Casinos UK 2022
You probably already play at an ecoPayz Casino but haven't noticed because you've never used it. If that's the case, continue reading because, by the end of the article, you'll know everything there is to know about ecoPayz and also how easy it is to use. If you already have an account and you're in the mood for some new ecoPayz casino shopping, you can dive right in with the best Casinos accepting ecoPayz Below.
How To Use ecoPayz For Deposits
The whole idea of e-wallets is to make online payments secure whilst being wholly convenient at the same time. To deposit at ecoPayz Casinos, it's pretty straightforward, just like any other mainstream payment method. However, below we talk you through the steps on how to deposit with Ecopayz at online gambling sites:
- Creat an ecoPayz Account: Before you do anything, if you haven't got one, you'll need an ecoPayz account. To get one is simple and free. Simply visit ecoPayz to register and verify your details to start using your account to its fullest.
- Find an ecoPayz Casino: Stating the obvious here, but you need to ensure that your preferred online casino facilitates ecoPayz deposits and withdrawals. Most do but don't take for granted that they all do because some don't or can't. If you want to give ecoPayz a try but your current casino doesn't offer the functionality, you can find a perfect ecoPayz Casino above where you will be able to use it.
- Deposit: Once all settled whether that's at a new casino or your "go-to" casino, head towards the cashier section of your account and select the deposit option.
- Select EcoPayz: Choose ecoPayz from the payment options displayed.
- Select your deposit amount: Next, choose the amount you wish to deposit - an amount that you're comfortable with and one that is compatible with your budget. Once selected, you will be directed to log into your ecoPayz account (within the casino browser window itself) to verify and confirm the transaction.
- Confirm Transaction Within ecoPayz: Follow the onscreen instructions whilst logged into your ecoPayz account to finalise the transaction.
- Play via ecoPayz: When you've confirmed everything and it's gone through, your funds will be immediately applied to your balance. Now you're ready to play! That's how easy it is to play at EcoPayz Casino sites.
Withdrawing With ecoPayz
Withdrawing from your casino account via ecoPayz is also a piece of cake. However, make sure that you keep in mind that withdrawing from online casinos is a bit more involved than depositing, especially if you're playing at a new casino site, for 2 reasons. Bonus conditions and KYC requirements:
Bonus Wagering & Requirements: If you used a casino bonus when playing, then unless you're playing with a no wagering bonus, you will need to satisfy all bonus terms and conditions, especially when it comes to wagering requirements. Once you have met the requirements (as set out in the bonus terms - often a playthrough of between x30 - x45) you will be able to withdraw. If you're not sure if you've met your requirements, we recommend asking the casinos for live chat support to assist or, at some casinos, this information is readily available in your account.
KYC Requirements: The other important withdrawal condition you need to be aware of is verifying your account. Due to licensing obligations and restrictions, all casino sites that operate with a UKGC license are required (by law) to carry out AML (anti-money laundering checks) and ask you to KYC ("know your customer") account. This means that you will only be able to withdraw back to ecoPayz if you used it to deposit. What's more, you will be obligated to upload KYC documents (usually a one time only occurrence) which normally require a copy of your ID and a recent utility statement. This is to prove who you say you are and also to ensure that it's really you that's spending your money. The casinos are obliged to carry out these checks to ensure they operate a safe casino experience at all times, otherwise, they face huge fines and a license suspension, which is something they obviously want to avoid. We recommend keeping your account up to date so that there are no holdups when you want to cash out.
With that in mind, withdrawing via ecoPayz, is virtually the same procedure as depositing, however, these steps below will prepare you will all the details:
- Find the Cashier section at your online casino
- Select “ecoPayz” as your chosen withdrawal method
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Confirm the withdrawal request
- Funds will then be processed back to your ecoPayz account. As mentioned, It's at this the casino may ask for verification documents which you must comply with if you haven't done so already. Once the casino is satisfied they will release your winnings back to your account. The whole withdrawal process should take no longer than 72 hours at UK licensed casinos.
ecoPayz Voucher Casino
Remember we said that ecoPayz also offered voucher type payments, meaning you could pay for things the same way you would do like Paysafecard? Versatility is key here as you have another option to pay - prepaid cards! To use ecoCard/vouchers you first need to buy a voucher. You can purchase ecoCards from various supermarkets like Tesco and other DIY shops such as Homebase. Once purchased (£5 - £100) then you can top up your ecoPayz account online and then deposit at the casino as per normal. Whilst you cannot use an ecoCard Voucher directly at casino sites, you will be able to acquire them externally and then fund your ecoPayz account online.
Once you have opened your ecoAccount, you can easily upgrade to the Silver membership by verifying your identity. Here, you simply need to send your photo ID and proof of address (utility bill) to comply. Once you've verified your account, you can apply for a handy ecoPayz Mastercard. This is free to do so and there are no credit checks because it’s essentially a prepaid card (and therefore no credit will be given). The great thing about the ecoPayz Prepaid Mastercard is that you can hold up to 3 different virtual cards in numerous different currencies.
This is of course handy for things in life, such as when you take a vacation - you can access your winnings in a local currency via an ATM. Take note though, that there's a cash withdrawal fee for the ecoCard, which is 2%, or a minimum of £1.50. The ecoPayz Mastercard is, consequently, a really great way to make the most of your winnings from an ecoPayz casino UK.
How Safe Is EcoPayz?
ecoPayz is an especially safe way to deposit and withdraw from your preferred casino site because of the separation between that site and your bank account. By opting to use an e-wallet at an online casino, you won't need to input any sensitive payment information into your casino account, so, therefore, becomes much harder for fraudsters to directly access your bank account information - because it's not there to take.
The connection between the casino and ecoPayz is extremely protected and secure too. Each transaction made using ecoPayz is using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TSL) encryption, depending on your browser, to ensure that each payment you make is safe and guarded. ecoPayz is one of the safest payment options available at online casinos, and, we believe up there with the likes of PayPal.
- Offers High levels Of Security
- Depositing is Easy & Swift
- Hassle Free Withdrawals
- ecoPayz Casinos Are Generally Only High Quality
- Some ecoPayz Accounts Have Lower Cash Limits
- Sometimes Bonuses May Not Be Compatible
- May incur Fees Transferring from ecoPayz To Your Bank
- Not Accepted Everywhere
If there's something about ecoPayz that's not right for you, be it limits or you've used them before and you're looking for an alternative, there are a few to choose from:
- Skrill: Skrill is another widely used e-wallet among online gamers and is available at almost all gambling sites in the UK (with the exception of a few). Skrill is known for being the 'original online gambling e-wallet' and can be highly trusted. Skrill offers casino customers a convenient and safe way to play online easy. The only downside to using Skrill at online casinos is that it's likely that you won't be able to claim a welcome bonus (or any other bonus for that matter) when you pay with it. If you don't intend to claim a welcome bonus then it might be a great option for you.
- PayPal: PayPal is probably the most widely recognised e-wallet of all time. Over 300 million people across the earth use it on a regular basis. It's a huge scale organisation, often preferred by many because of the practicality and safety that it offers. This is why there are many PayPal Casinos to choose from, plus the best part about using Paypal at online casinos is that you can often claim their welcome bonus when you use it too.
- Neteller: Neteller is an e-wallet that's very similar to Skrill, making it a highly versatile e-wallet that's completely safe to use. However, this means that Neteller is often treated the same way as Skrill which indicates that you most likely won’t be able to claim a bonus when you use it. On the plus side, if you do, your withdrawal times will be pretty express and it's still a very safe payment method to opt for.
- Enhanced Security
- One-Click Payments
- Convenient for iOS Users
- No Account Needed
- No Need For Bank Cards
- Highly Secure
- No Fees
- Convenient & Easy To Use
- You Don’t Need A Bank
- Easy to Use On All Devices
- Extra Level of Security
- One Click Payments
- Easy To Stay Within Limits
- Safe & Secure
- Wideley Accepted at UK Casinos
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Safe & Trusted
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Highly Secure
- Safe & Alternative
- Better Bonuses
- Instant Cashouts
EcoPayz Slots Sites
ecoPayz is a handy way to play real money online slots. As mentioned, the beauty of ecoPayz is its safety and practicality. There are many online slot sites that will allow you to deposit via your ecoPayz account. Simply choose a new slot site, register, deposit with your ecoPayz balance and then start playing ecoPayz online slots.
There isn't much difference between online casinos and slot sites, though as you can guess, slot sites do tend to have a focus on slots over any other type of casino game or betting product. Below are some of the newest slots we've picked out that you'll be able to play at new slot sites using ecoPayz.
One of the biggest advantages of using ecoPayz to deposit at online gambling sites (aside from security and assurance) is the fact you will most likely be able to claim the casinos' welcome bonus when you sign up. ecoPayz is usually accepted by casinos as a legitimate deposit method for welcome bonuses, unlike Skrill and Neteller.
Having said this, as with all casino bonuses, we strongly recommend you to read any bonuses full terms and conditions before you start playing with them. This is to avoid disappointment later on down the road when you want to cash out. Whilst most casinos offer ecoPayz bonuses, there could be a few that may not allow a bonus to be claimed in conjunction with using ecoPayz to deposit. Below, you will find some examples of the type of Ecopayz bonuses you're likely to encounter when signing up at a new site:
Welcome Bonuses/ Matched Deposit Bonuses:
Matched deposit bonuses are one of the most widely sought after casino bonuses because they offer players extra cash based on how much their first deposit is. A standard matched deposit bonus that you're likely to find is 100% up to £100, which effectively doubles your money up to the amount of £100. Take note though, that there will usually be wagering requirements attributed to these bonuses that you will have to settle before you'll be able to withdraw any winnings made from using the bonus. Furthermore, if you deposit above the matched value, in this case, £100, that money won't count. This is why many people look for the biggest match deposit bonuses, such as 100% up to £500 bonuses, if not bigger.
No Wagering Bonuses
: If you're tired of wagering requirements, or weary of having to watch the clock knowing you have to fulfil them before you can withdraw your winnings, your best bet is to look for no wagering bonuses. The latest ecoPayz casinos on the market will be those most likely to offer more player-friendly bonuses including no wagering bonuses and low wagering casino offers.
As the name suggests, cashback bonuses are a highly sought after bonus/casino offer and can be found at certain ecoPayz casino sites. Cashback bonuses usually give players up to around 10% back on their losses from the week before. Because they're a preferred bonus scheme for most casino players, the newest ecoPayz casinos online usually want to offer them to their loyal patrons. And because they're new casinos, means they'll most likely accept Ecopayz deposits and withdrawals.
Free Spins Bonuses
One of the most popular casino bonuses of all time, free spins are the easiest casino bonus to find and understand. Most online ecoPayz casinos will offer free spins bonuses to some degree, though they can vary from one casino to the other. Free spins are free rounds on a slot game. Often free spins are given on popular UK slots such as Rich Wild and The Book of Dead, Gonzo's Gold, Starburst and Twin Spin. Free spins are usually a great add on and come as a 2 set package: a match deposit bonus and free spins. Make sure that you keep in mind that, just like all other casino bonuses, free spins will, of course, come with wagering requirements (unless you find wager free spins bonuses) that need to be turned over before withdrawal restrictions are removed. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions of the offer before you sign up for it.
The Non-Sticky Bonus
The Non-Sticky Bonus: A non-sticky bonus allows you to play using your cash deposit first with no bonus terms applied. The bonus does not become active until you dip into the bonus balance. This is the fairest type of bonus, often fairer than no/low wagering bonuses.
No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses are typically free bonus funds that an ecoPayz casino gives you to play with, that requires zero payment from you in order to qualify for the offer. Whilst you don't have to dig into your pocket first, we should let it be known that 1) no deposit bonuses are harder to come by these days and 2) a no deposit bonus will, however, come with much higher wagering requirements than a matched deposit bonus, often harder to clear which is why, although "free" they're not the fairest bonus to aim for.
Top ecoPayz Gambling Sites
There are a ton of top ecoPayz casinos like those above, however, if you like to play casino games and bet on sports, or even other gambling products then you're most likely going to want to find a new ecoPayz gambling site. Doing so will enable you to access the best ecoPayz slots and casino games as well as give you other betting options, such as online poker, sports betting, live betting, online bingo and esports betting. Below, we've listed our top gambling sites where you can deposit by ecoPayz and enjoy everything else under the gambling spectrum.
|ecoPayz Gambling Site||Min. Deposit||Wag. Requirement||Withdrawal Times||Live Casino||Betting|
|Pelaa Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Casino Gods||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Race Casino||£20||x40||24 Hours||Yes||No|
|Plaza Royal Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Mr Play Sports||£10||x40||24-72 Hours||Yes||Yes|
|Vegas Hero||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
ecoPayz Casino UK FAQ's
We're confident that we've added enough information about using ecoPayz at casinos in the UK. However, we have also added a few more important points. Whether you just skipped to these or you've read the full article, it doesn't matter as our FAQ's below go to town in how you can find a casino accepting ecoPayz, how to use it and how it may benefit you.
Is ecoPayz Safe To use?
Yes, ecoPayz is an entirely safe and legit payment provider to use at online gambling sites (and for other consumer products online for that matter). Aside from being a trusted payment provider for over 20 years, the great thing about EcoPayz is that it doesn’t require users to fill in any of their personal data or other financial credentials when depositing. Moreover, the company keeps up with all the latest security measures and uses the highest SSL technology. EcoPayz is also certified by the Thawte Certification Authority, and it has implemented a 2-step verification as an additional safety measure for its customers. We’ve listed the best UK ecoPayz online casinos above which are safe, licensed and in the top 10 of UK casinos right now.