What is Neteller?
Neteller is an e-wallet transfer service used by many to transfer money to and from merchants and is widely used at many online casinos in the UK. Neteller was founded in 1999 in Canada and began processing online gambling payments in July 2000. Neteller was acquired by the Paysafe Group PLC in 2015, in a deal worth £1.1 billion. The Paysafe Group is now one of the world’s largest online payments companies, with more than 2,000 staff spread across the globe, which also owns similar e-wallet solutions Skrill.com and the popular prepaid card Paysafecard.
Best Neteller Casinos 2023
- Wager Free Sign Up Bonus
- Great for Slots & Live Casino
- World Lottery Betting
- No Wagering Bonuses
- Trusted Platform
- Fair Promotions
- Long Established Casino
- 1,500+ Games
- Smart Design
- Aspire Global Casino
- Great For Slots
- Tons of Megaways Games
- Sushi Themed Casino
- VIP Club
- Trusted Company
- Classic Theme
- Top Banana Club
- Fair Bonuses
- Great Bonus
- Reputable Company
- Loads of sister casinos
- Experienced Casino Company
- Great Welcome Bonus Package
- The Best Slots & Games Providers
- Trusted Casino Operator / UKGC Licensed
- Only Top UK Games & Slots
- Fast Cashouts
- Trusted UKGC Brand
- Only Top Tier Games
- Fast Cashouts
Slots N Play
- Trusted Casino Platform & 1,500 Games
- Unique Design & Pleasing Interface
- Great On All Devices
Temple Nile Casino
- Over 1,500 Games
- Top For Daily Jackpots
- 100% Trusted & Licensed
- Refund Bonus + NDB Spins
- Online Since 2017
- £1,000,000 + Progressives
- Unique Theme
- Brand New for 2023
- Trusted Company
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Sports Betting Options
- Trusted Brand: Est. 2017
- Generous Welcome Package
- Trusted Casino Platform
- UK's Best Slots
- Super Unique Theme
- Wagering Free Bonuses
- Top Rewards Program
The Pools Casino
- Excellent Bonuses & Offers
- Iconic UK Brand
- Amazing Wager-Free Sign Up Bonus
How Safe Is Neteller?
With over 2 decades of operational history, Neteller is a very safe banking method to use at online casinos. Neteller is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which is an independent regulator overseeing the conduct of financial services offered in the UK. FCA regulations ensure that Neteller must keep all customer funds separate from its operating cash so that all customer balances can be paid back at any one time, making it a very safe option to use. This is just one of the security advantages of using this payment method.
Another great perk of using casinos that accept Neteller is that it offers an extra layer of security when it comes to online payments. With Neteller, there's no need to enter any financial details into your casino account, because when you pay with Neteller, you are redirected to the Neteller client, which already has your details fully encrypted, to make a payment. This is just one perk of using Neteller over more traditional methods like Visa, Mastercard and bank transfers.
Like with any banking method, Neteller is only as safe as you make it. This means you should always keep your password secure and if possible use 2FA (2-factor authentication), not just on your account/ app but also on your phone and devices. Neteller is 100% safe to use, but you must also ensure you keep it safe on your side as well.
Why Use Neteller?
One of the main advantages of using Neteller casinos in the UK is the speed and convenience of payments. If you have an account, you can make payments instantly. If you don't have an account, it's easy to sign up and create one for free. But more on that in a moment.
As briefly mentioned above, Neteller also provides a safe and secure way to move funds between online casino accounts. Your Neteller account can be funded in a mixture of ways, including bank transfers, card payments, different e-wallets and even cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Using Neteller is a simple process and user friendly. What's more, Neteller isn't just used at UK casinos, you can also use Neteller at many online websites and eCommerce stores, so it is a versatile method and one you can use to spend your winnings from casinos too!
Neteller is also a favourite choice with high rollers / VIP Players because it offers high limits, allowing large transfers to be made quickly and safely. Unlike a number of online payment options, withdrawals from online casinos are permitted to Neteller accounts, and the limits are often high. Overall though, Neteller is extremely popular among all online gambling communities because it offers a great service, 24/7 customer support, speed and financial protection.
- Fast & Easy To Use
- Accepted at Most Caino & Gambling Sites
- High Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
- Free To Create Account / Low Fees To Use
- Most Casino Bonuses Aren't Eligible
- Some Casinos Do Not Accept Neteller - Check Before
How To Use Neteller at UK Online Casinos
As mentioned, using Neteller at casinos in the UK is popular due to the convenience and security that it presents to all players. In just a few steps, you can make a deposit and play your favourite games, slots or other betting products at Neteller Casinos. If you're new to using Neteller, follow our simple steps below to get started.
Find A Casino That Accepts Neteller
The great thing about Neteller is that most UKGC-licensed casinos accept it for both deposits and withdrawals. However, do check because there are a couple of operators that don't. If you're looking for a new casino accepting Neteller deposits, then check our top list above as they've been handpicked for their premium casino qualities and safety.
Create a Neteller Account & Verify Your Details
If you haven't yet got a Neteller account but you feel like giving it a try, then you can create an account, free of charge (see below). The process is simple and you will be required to verify your account because Neteller has to follow many licensing obligations to ensure there are no security breaches. To lift money transfer restrictions, you will need to send Neteller a couple of verification documents, so they can run their obligatory KYC ("know your customer") checks. Here's a quick rundown on how to create a new Neteller account and use it at online casinos:
- Visit Neteller here and click on the “Join for free” box.
- Enter your name and email address, and then select a password, read the terms and conditions and then click on “Register now”.
- Enter your country of residence and select your preferred currency (make sure you choose the right currency as you can't change this easily).
- Fill in your personal details and click on “Continue”, and your account will be created.
- So that your account isn't limited and you successfully avoid any interruptions to your service, we recommend verifying your account by uploading the necessary ID documents such as a copy of your passport and a recent utility bill as soon as possible.
- To add funds to your Neteller account, you can easily do so by uploading money using a debit card (you won't be able to fund your account with a credit card and use it at gambling sites though), bank transfer, cryptocurrency or from another Neteller account.
Depositing With Neteller
Once you have established your Neteller account and you have chosen a suitable new casino that accepts Neteller, then the next step is to deposit at the casino using your Neteller account. This in itself is very uncomplicated. Visit the online casino you wish to play at and navigate towards the cashier section in your account.
Select 'Deposit' and then click on the Neteller icon. Here you will be able to choose the amount you wish to deposit - you can also set limits in your account too if you want to always remain in control. Once done, click to confirm the transaction and follow the onscreen instructions to verify with your Neteller ID and credentials.
Withdrawing With Neteller
To cash out, the process is the same as depositing - this is the beauty of using Neteller at UK casinos. However, whilst it's the same procedure, cashing out at online casinos is a little more involved because you need to do a couple of things in your casino account before you'll be able to withdraw funds. The first is to make sure your account is up to date with the right personal details and if you haven't already done so, you have verified your casino account.
Neteller Casino sites ask you to KYC ("Know Your Customer") your account, which means you need to verify your personal details. When asked, make sure you comply and upload documents to your account. Usually, a copy of your photo ID such as a passport and a recent utility bill will suffice.
💡 Casinos aren't just being nosy for the sake of it, they need to ensure that you're verified and who you say you are to satisfy their licensing obligations. They need to make sure no payment fraud is taking place and that no underage persons are playing. We recommend verifying your account as soon as you sign up so there are no holdups when you want to cash out.
Once that's all said and done, the other check that the casino will carry out will be to make sure that (if you played with a casino bonus) you have wagered the bonus requirements enough to cash out. Now, it's no secret that some casinos don't allow customers depositing by Neteller to claim a bonus (more on that here) but if you have claimed a bonus then you will need to have met any associated wagering terms. This information is available when you sign up, but we've also added all bonus significant terms to all of the listed Neteller casino sites above so you have this information to hand. Once you have met the terms, the casino will process your withdrawal and you should get your winnings back in your Neteller account within 24-48 hours.
Whilst it may sound like a complicated process, it's really not hard to withdraw from UK casinos using Neteller - we've just gone into great details to make sure you are aware of how everything works, and once you're verified your account, you won't have to do it again.
The Neteller Net+ Prepaid Mastercard
Just like Skrill, Neteller offers users the option of having a prepaid card that's linked to your Neteller account. You can opt for The Net+ Virtual Prepaid Mastercard or a physical "plastic" card, both of which allows you to use the funds in your Neteller Account to make online purchases wherever Mastercard is accepted. If you're using a virtual card, it cannot be used offline or at ATMs however, it is possible to make purchases at online shops the same way as you would any other MasterCard, which is a great perk especially if you wish to spend your winnings on something nice. If you specifically need to use a card at ATM's and in shops, we recommend applying for a plastic card for a small fee, so that a real MasterCard will be sent to your verified address.
Neteller Casino Bonuses
Normally we rave about all the different kinds of casino bonuses you can claim when signing up for a new casino, however, when it comes to Neteller casinos, there is something important that you need to keep in mind, especially if you wish to claim a welcome bonus.
⚠️ Many casinos accepting Neteller deposits do not allow welcome bonuses / any other type of casino bonus to be claimed when you deposit with this method. Traditionally, the reasons are because casinos saw a lot more fraudulent activity and bonus abuse through this payment method, but it's also due to costs incurred by the casino when you deposit - they swallow the fees.
Before taking a bonus, always check the significant terms like those we've listed under each casino listing above to sure you are eligible to take the casino bonus. Most casinos don't allow Neteller bonuses, so if you really are looking to claim a bonus then you may want to rethink using Neteller and opt for an alternative method such as ecoPayz, Trustly, Paysafecard, Debit cards and instant Bank Transfers.
Alternatives Options To Using Neteller At Online Casinos
Neteller is just a drop in the ocean of the many payment methods you can use at UK online casinos. If you're not keen on using Neteller, perhaps because you have your eyes cast on a welcome bonus, or you simply do not wish to create another e-wallet you need to monitor, then below we have listed some great alternatives that you can use, each of which is accepted at the Neteller casino sites we've listed above. Take your pick - there are plenty!
- PayPal: Using PayPal is the preferred method for many online casino customers because it's an all-around solution that enables players to deposit safely, quickly and effortless. It's by far one of the best payments to use at any online casino or gambling site. What's more, other perks to using PayPal casinos are high deposit and withdrawal limits, instant cashouts and not needing to share any banking details with online casinos.
- Skrill: Skrill is very similar to Neteller but not because it's owned by the same company (Paysafe Group PLC) but because it offers easy deposits, and easy withdrawals and is accepted at many UK casinos. Skrill also offers fast or instant payouts, high deposit and withdrawal limits, and a pretty decent VIP programme for regular users. But like Neteller, Skrill casino bonuses are few and far between.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is perfect for those who are all about online security because this prepaid card requires no personal details and you can only deposit the amount on the card - even better for those who wish to remain within budget and in control. Paysafecards are available at most newsagents, off-licences and supermarkets. You can buy Paysafecards in various denominations, and all you need to do to deposit is to input the 16-digit code on the back of the card, into the casino's cashier. Paysafecards allow instant deposits, but keep in mind that not all casinos allow Paysafecard withdrawals; you might have to pick an alternative method to withdraw.
- Debit Cards: A more "traditional" way to deposit, debit cards are also an easy way to pay online - and this also goes for depositing at online gambling sites. Debit cards are accepted at almost every online casino in the world. You will notice, however, that credit cards are not available for use at online gambling sites in the UK. The reason for this is new regulations banning any form of gambling on credit. But if you wish to use your trusty debit card, then you will be able to do so very easily. The only downside is that debit card payouts are can be slower than modern options like many e-wallets. Withdrawals usually take between 2-4 working days to reach your bank account.
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies: The use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at online casino sites is becoming more prevalent. Whilst it's difficult to find Bitcoin dedicated casino in the UK (due to UKGC licensing), you can deposit at online casinos with Crypto via an intermediary method - such as Skrill and Neteller. Cryptocurrencies are by far the most niche option out there, and their popularity is growing. The perks of using Bitcoin/ Crypto casinos include instant casino deposits and withdrawals with high limits on both. Anonymity is one of the biggest selling points for cryptocurrency customers too. However, as mentioned, using it without a 3rd party to exchange it, is rare in the UK. Furthermore, Bitcoin’s high volatility makes it less economically sound and secure plus customer service is almost non-existent. If you wish to use Bitcoin at online casinos, we recommend using a 3rd party like Skrill, Neteller and Paypal and also make sure you do your homework so you get to grips with this new age technology - if you make a mistake you can lose your funds entirely (not at the casino - in the blockchain)
- Easy to Use On All Devices
- Extra Level of Security
- One Click Payments
- Enhanced Security
- One-Click Payments
- Convenient for iOS Users
- No Account Needed
- No Need For Bank Cards
- Highly Secure
- Safe & Alternative
- Better Bonuses
- Instant Cashouts
- Safe, Secure & Trusted
- Bonus Compatible
- Widely Accepted
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Safe & Trusted
- Easy To Stay Within Limits
- Safe & Secure
- Wideley Accepted at UK Casinos
- Widely Accepted
- Safe & Secure
- Bonus Compatible
Top Gambling Sites Accepting Neteller 2023
If you are looking for all-round online gambling sites that accept Neteller, we have chosen our top 10 favourites below. These gambling sites offer plenty of choices, including online slots, casino games, live dealer casino games, poker, betting, lotto betting and online bingo! Of course, you will be able to play and bet there with peace of mind that they are safe and licensed.
|Best Gambling Sites Accepting Neteller||Min. Deposit||Wag. Requirement||Withdrawal Times||Live Casino||Betting|
|Lottomart Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Jackpot Village||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|The Pools Casino||£10||x40||24 Hours||Yes||No|
|NY Spins Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Luckland Casino||£10||x40||24-72 Hours||Yes||Yes|
|Betfred Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||Yes|
Neteller Slot Sites
If you want to play UK online slots using Neteller then you have plenty of choices. The great thing about Neteller is that most slot sites accept it for deposits and withdrawals. Depositing by Neteller at UK slot sites is a piece of cake. Simply choose a new slot site, sign up, head towards the banking section in your account and choose Neteller.
Your deposit with be instant and you won't be kept waiting too long for your cashouts either. Upon a successful deposit, you will the funds instantly in your account. Next, all you have to do is select the slot games you want to play. Here are some of our favourite online slots in the UK right now:
Neteller UK Casinos FAQs
Hopefully, you have gained enough insight and knowledge on this page about Neteller casinos in the UK to get cracking on your own, however, we have added some important FAQs below that offer even more details and beneficial facts for you to mull over in case you're looking for more detail:
Is Neteller Safe To Use?
Yes, Neteller is owned by the Paysafe Group PLC which is a highly reputable payments company that's also regulated by the FSA. You shouldn’t have any trouble when using Neteller at online casinos, betting sites and slot sites because it's a highly trusted and secure payment method.