What Is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard, in their own words, is the simplest way to pay in cash online. Owned by the Paysafe Group, Paysafecard is a simple and safe prepaid payment method that allows you to deposit at online casinos without the use of a bank account or debit card. You can buy Paysafecard vouchers at many newsagents and stores using cash. Paysafecard vouchers are available to purchase from £10 - £100. Paysafecard isn't restricted to the UK either; it's a company spanning over 40 countries making it an obtainable payment method for many players across the globe.
In most cases, you'll need to buy the cards at land-based outlets to use Paysafecard at casino sites, however, the great thing about Paysafecard is that it does offer customers a free mobile app (both iOS and Android devices are supported) which allow players to keep all their codes in one place and also facilitate mobile payments, which can be made through QR codes directly from the apps as well.
Best Paysafecard Casinos UK 2022
Because Paysafecard is easily acceptable and a safe and responsible payment method, you'll notice that many UK casinos accept Paysafecard to deposit. If you're looking for a new casino that accepts Paysafecard, then jump right in below. We've listed our preferred UK casinos that accept it below. They've been chosen for many qualities aside from accepting Paysafecard, including a top-notch game selection, fast cashouts, fair bonuses and their gleaming reputation. Continue reading if you want to get to know more about how everything works or what you need to do to get started.
- Great Design - Superb On Mobile
- Trusted Brand -Sturdy Platform
- Excellent Choice of Games & Slots
How To Use Paysafecard For Deposits
To obtain a Paysafecard, the best way is to find an outlet. Asda, WH Smith, McColl’s, Martins Newsagents and One Stop are just some of the major UK retailers that sell Paysafecard prepaid codes, along with thousands of independent local corner shops. What's more, if you don't want to psychically buy them with cash, you can also buy them instantly online. Vouchers can be bought in multiples of £5, £10, £50 and £100. Once purchased, you can scratch off the silver strip to reveal the code. It's this number you'll need to fill in when you deposit at a Paysafecard Casino. Just follow these simple steps to facilitate a successful and safe deposit at casino sites in the UK:
- Buy a Paysafecard prepaid card: If unsure where to purchase them from, you can find your nearest location using the Paysafecard site or app. In most cases, you'll be able to buy from your local newsagents or supermarket. There are no fees involved either, so the amount you pay is the same cash value that'll be available on the card.
- Find a Paysafecard casino site UK: Without sounding too obvious, you'll need to find an online casino that accepts Paysafecard. The good news is that it's a widely accepted payment method, so you shouldn't have too many issues, however, we do recommend comparing our list of best Paysafecard casinos above. They've been handpicked for the best qualities you should look for in casino sites.
- Deposit: Once you've found a compatible casino and have your account created, then simply head towards the cashier area in your account and click on the 'Deposit' icon. It will be clearly displayed so easy to find.
- Select Paysafecard: Select Paysafecard as your deposit method. Here, you'll be presented with the option of entering the code that will be on the back of your Paysafecard voucher and the amount you'd like to deposit from the voucher. You don't have to deposit the whole sum of the voucher if you don't want to, you can save part of the balance for a rainy day. In most cases, you can deposit as little as £10 or as much as £1,000 by combining multiple Paysafecard codes (note that often you may be required to register a MyPaysafecard account for higher limits).
- Confirm Transaction: Once all the details are filled in, press "confirm" to initiate the deposit from your Paysafecard. Transactions are done instantly and the top Paysafecard casinos will not charge you any fees for deposits. However, it's worth noting that Paysafecard itself does have a 2% fee for payments made in different currencies than the one in which the voucher was purchased.
- Play via Paysafecard: That's all it takes. As long as you have a valid voucher and you're logged into a casino that takes Paysafecard deposits, you'll be good to go in no time. Once all is done, the balance will reflect your deposit and you'll be able to play slots and everything else thanks to your prepaid voucher.
Withdrawing With Paysafecard
This will be a short section because most casinos do not allow withdrawals back to Paysafecard. This means, that although you deposit with Paysafecard, when you want to cash out, you will be offered an alternative method, usually Bankwire transfers or Skrill, to fulfil your withdrawal request. In some cases, certain casinos will allow Paysafecard withdrawals if you have a personal MyPaysafecard account. If so, you can withdraw your winnings by following these steps:
- Head to the cashier area in your account and select “Withdrawal”.
- Choose “MyPaysafecard” from the list of options available.
- Enter your withdrawal amount and click “Confirm”. Follow the onscreen guidance to successfully instruct the payment back to your MyPaysafecard account.
- Once done, the casino will undertake its mandatory checks to fulfil its licensing obligations. Ensure at this stage that your account is fully up to date, with the correct personal details entered. If you haven't done so already, you will need to comply with the casinos' KYC ("know your customer") checks. Make sure that you upload your ID and utility bill ASAP so your withdrawal isn't held up. It's at this point that the casino will also make sure you're entitled to withdraw, so they will check bonus wagering terms (if you used one) and that kind of thing.
- When good to go, the casino will release your funds back to your MyPaysafecard account (or the alternative method you chose, in the circumstance that the casino doesn't support Paysafecard withdrawals). You should get your winnings between 24-72 hours via this payment method.
How Safe Is Paysafecard?
The clue is in the name, but we can confirm that using Paysafecard is one of the safest and secure methods you can use at online gambling sites. The Paysafe Group (which is Paysafecard's owning company) was founded in 1996 and is a multinational online payments company. The group offers services both under the Paysafe brand and subsidiary brands, thanks to several mergers and acquisitions over the years, most notably Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecash and Paysafecard. With yearly estimated revenue in excess of 1.426 billion USD (Fiscal Year Ended 31 December 2020), you can certainly count this payment provider as one of the most established and safest online.
Paysafecard also allows customers to remain anonymous when making payments online. Using Paysafecard means there's no need to share any debit card information and/ or personal banking details to complete a deposit. In most cases, the only information you'll need to deposit is the 16 digit code found on the back of the prepaid voucher. The maximum deposit per prepaid card is around £100, so in the unlikely event of fraud, there is a limit on how much you can lose. Furthermore, it's also a perfect payment option for those who want to stay in control of their budget when playing casino games and slots online.
💡 Anyone who does not own a bank account or credit card, or does not want to share their personal details online, should still have the opportunity to take part in the digital revolution and buy things via the internet in a flexible and safe way. Paysafecard makes this possible at no cost to the consumer. Udo Müeller- CEO of Paysafecard
- Accepted at Most Casino Sites
- Qualifies for Most Casino Bonuses
- Involves No Additional Fees
- 100% Safe, Secure & Private
- Does Not Support Withdrawals (95% Of The Time)
- Not Suitable for High Rollers
- Needs To Be Purchased Physically
If, after reading this far about Paysafecard Casino, you're feeling like it's probably not the best payment solution for your needs, then there are, of course, an array of alternatives to Paysafecard. We've listed the most popular casino banking methods below, that should be accessible to most:
- PayPal: PayPal is the world’s most popular e-wallet and is widely accepted at Paysafecard casino sites. Many customers find that PayPal is the most secure and convenient option because it does not need you to enter any card details/ banking account details into your casino account. What's more, one of the best perks is that you can often claim a casinos welcome bonus using PayPal too (which is often not the case with e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller - see below). Most PayPal deposits are free, but you could be charged a fee for receiving funds from a casino if its HQ is in another country where the payment is also made from. Withdrawals are fast when you use PayPal, which is why it's another reason for many people to use it.
- Skrill: Another payment method that's owned by the same company as Paysafecard. Skrill is a safe, secure and convenient e-wallet solution that's available at almost all online casinos and gambling sites. Skrill usually offers decent deposit and withdrawal limits and it's highly mobile-friendly. However, do note that you most likely will be charged a fee for withdrawing from your Skrill account to your personal bank account. Also, in most cases, if you use Skrill, you won't be eligible for a casino welcome bonus.
- Neteller: Originally, Neteller was a rival to Skrill, but due to mergers and acquisitions, they are now both owned by the Paysafe Group. Neteller is very similar to Skrill, but it does often charge higher fees. One advantage of using Neteller however is that it offers higher limits and a stronger VIP system, so it is usually a better alternative for high rollers/ VIP players who plan to deposit and channel a lot more to and from online casinos.
- Debit Cards: If you prefer to use a more traditional method, then all casinos accept deposits and withdrawals via Debit Cards (outside the UK you will be permitted to use credit cards). You will be able to enter your long card number, expiry date and security code to make an instant deposit at an online casino. Most UK banks allow Visa debit cards, but some use Mastercard, but you will generally find Visa, Mastercard and Maestro casinos available. Note: UK gambling law prevents you from using credit cards to make deposits due to new legislation preventing all players from gambling on credit.
- Widely Accepted
- Safe & Secure
- Bonus Compatible
- Easy to Use On All Devices
- Extra Level of Security
- One Click Payments
- No Account Needed
- No Need For Bank Cards
- Highly Secure
- Safe, Secure & Trusted
- Bonus Compatible
- Widely Accepted
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Safe & Trusted
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Highly Secure
- Enhanced Security
- One-Click Payments
- Convenient for iOS Users
- Widely Accepted
- Safe & Secure
- Bonus Compatible
Paysafecard Slot Sites
You can unlock several benefits by using Paysafecard when making your deposits at new slot sites. If online slots are your go-to type of game when playing at online casinos, then the good news is that you can play slots with Paysafecard too. Like with Paysafecard casinos, you can buy a Paysafecard prepaid voucher from thousands of local shops. Simply enter the code provided on the physical card and you're ready to play games at Slot sites that accept Paysafecard. Paysafecard slot sites credit your funds instantly, so there's no waiting around to play. If you're looking for the latest slots, check out our newest slot reviews below and the corresponding slot site where you'll be able to play it and deposit with Paysafe.
Paysafecard Live Casinos
You can now enjoy an unbelievable live casino experience at all Paysafecard casino sites. To play live games, simply top up your balance and then navigate towards the live dealer section of the casino. If you're new to the world of live casinos, then get ready to chat to human dealers and recreate the buzz of the casino floor in Las Vegas, London or Reno!
There's a diverse mixture of live casino games available, from Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Dragon Tiger, Sic Bo and live "Gameshow" games like Live Deal or No Deal, Live Monopoly, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Time, Dreamcatcher, Lightning Dice - and so many more. The best live casinos all accept Paysafecard as a banking method. See our Live Casinos page for more information about the best live casinos.
Paysafecard Casino Bonuses
One of the biggest plus points to using Paysafecard, aside from the safety and security of it, is that in most cases, you'll be able to claim the new player welcome bonus available. Some payment methods, like Skrill and Neteller, won't allow you to claim a bonus if you use them to deposit. Below are some of the most common casino bonuses that you'll find at top online casinos accepting Paysafecard. Once you are familiar with the different types of bonuses, check the best Paysafecard casinos above to find the best casino match!
Welcome Bonus/ Sign Up Bonus
Thanks to a hugely aggressive market, all Paysafecard casinos will offer an attractive welcome bonus to tempt new players to join. Typically, this comes in the form of a deposit match bonus/deposit bonus/ sign up bonus plus some free spins on a slot of the sites’ election. These high-value offers are only available to new players. Please note that wagering requirements will usually apply before you can withdraw any money as cash (unless you opt for a no wagering bonus).
Free Spins are one of the most popular bonus types among casino players. Free spins are often linked with a deposit bonus to create an attractive welcome offer "package". Free spins will allow you to have a bunch of spins on real-money slots without paying for them. Take note, that there are usually wagering requirements applied to any winnings made using free spins.
Paysafecard No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus is one of the most sought-after casino bonuses. It's hard to find Paysafecard gambling sites offering no deposit bonuses because most will require a minimum £10 deposit. If you do find one, you will be typically offered several free spins on a selected slot. Simply sign up and create your account and the no deposit bonus will be given without the need for you to deposit. It's a great way to "try before you buy". As mentioned, they are hard to come by at Paysafecard casinos, however, we've added today's best bonuses to the list of Paysafecasinos above.
Cashback bonuses are available at Paysafecasinos, but you just need to know where to find them. Not all casinos will offer cashback, but it is a bonus that's becoming more popular. Cashback bonuses award players a percentage back of their losses - usually for the week before. If you're specifically looking for a new cash back bonus, our Casino cashback bonus page will help you in the right direction.
No Wager Bonuses
No wager bonuses are the fairer casino bonus. Some casinos offer bonuses that come without any wagering requirements at all. With these, whatever you win you keep. This doesn't mean that the bonus has zero terms and conditions - always read them before you play. But it does mean that you won't be tied to any playthrough requirements.
Free Bets at Paysafecard Betting Sites
If you fancy betting on sports, then there are plenty of Paysafecard betting sites to choose from. These sites often run great sports betting offers for new players. Our new betting sites section will help you find a new offer. Simply check the review if they accept Paysafecard - most do though. Paysafecard betting bonuses usually will be part of a sportsbook welcome package or can be awarded to existing customers to help increase loyalty. Free bets / new betting offers usually provide an excellent opportunity to place riskier bets that could have higher payouts without any financial risk.
Paysafe Cards Gambling Sites 2022
For those reading who enjoy everything and thus not limiting themselves to only casino games and slots, but rather require access to sports betting, bingo games, lotto games and more, then the best bet is to find a Paysafecard gambling site. Below, we've made it easy for you to compare the best gambling sites with what they offer so that you can pick the most appropriate site based on your playing requirements.
|Paysafecard Gambling Site||Min. Deposit||Wag. Requirement||Withdrawal Times||Live Casino||Betting|
|Pelaa Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Casino Gods||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Vegas Hero||£10||x40||24 Hours||Yes||No|
|Betfred Sports||£10||x40||24-72 Hours||Yes||Yes|
|Betfred Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
Paysafecard Casinos FAQ's
Hopefully, we did a good job in explaining everything you need to know about Paysafecard casinos and gambling sites. Below we've added a few extra frequently asked questions in case we've left a hole in the web.
How Fast Are Paysafecard Withdrawals?
Withdrawal times at Paysafecard casinos differ from site to site and depend on other factors like your account verification and if you've met any bonus wagering criteria. Ensure that your casino account is up to date so that there are no holdups. Usually, you will get your withdrawal between 24-48 hours depending on the method you choose. Remember, many Paysafecard Casinos don't allow you to withdraw back to a prepaid card (though, some sites do permit withdrawals to a personal MyPaysafecard account) so for the quickest withdrawals, we recommend opting for an e-wallet like PayPal. Check the site’s terms and conditions for more information.