What Is Trustly?
The Trustly Group is a Swedish fintech company that was founded in 2008. Trustly.com is an open banking payment method that allows customers to shop and pay for things directly from their online bank account, without the use of a bank card or an app. Trustly's popularity has grown exponentially over the past few years, both in iGaming and other industries. What started with just 3 people, in just over a decade the fintech company has expanded to now employ over 350 people, scattered across 9 offices around the globe. And to give you the scale of how popular this payment provider is, Trustly processes a whopping 12 million payments every month and has an estimated revenue of £230 Million per year. On this essence alone, you can be sure that Trustly is not only safe to use, but it's also regulated and a well-known payment method for many.
With more and more online casinos accepting Trustly, it comes as no surprise that there's been a shift of more casino players searching for Trustly Casinos UK. If you have already used Trustly at online gambling sites before, and want to explore new Trustly casinos in 2022, you can jump right in with the list of the Best Trustly Casinos UK below. These are casinos that we've reviewed at length and have handpicked for their redeeming qualities. The UK casinos below each accept Trustly for both deposits and withdrawals. They also offer some great welcome bonuses that can benefit you (bonuses which can also be claimed when you use Trustly) plus they each have 24hr customer support, fast cash out times and of course - a plethora of casino games, modern slots and various other gambling products. If haven't yet used Trustly but want to find out more, continue reading below where we explain everything to help you get started.
Best Trustly Casinos January 2022
How To Use Trustly For Deposits
As mentioned, depositing with Trustly is rather easy. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a Trustly account, like you would do PayPal for example. You just need to follow the directions on the screen to instruct your bank to pay Trustly, who will then pay remit to the casino instantly. Still, if you're new to Trustly, we can walk you through the steps below of how to use it:
- Select a Trustly Casino: First thing you need to do is find a Trustly Casino to play at. Perhaps your preferred casino accepts it already? If not, you can find a trusted Trustly Casino above!
- Deposit: Once you're logged into your Trustly Casino, you will need to go to the cashier section of your account and select "Deposit". Most casinos are designed in the same way at this point, so it should be easy to find and navigate your way around.
- Select Trustly: From the list of given payment options, select Trustly as your chosen payment method.
- Select your deposit amount: Quite self-explanatory, choose the amount that suits your budget. Take care to ensure your deposit is enough if you want to claim the casinos' welcome bonus. Most casinos offer bonuses for £10 or more, though some may require a deposit of £20 to claim. The Trustly casino bonuses above each will tell you the amount you will need to deposit. Most operators would allow you to deposit £10 and £5,000, although the exact amount could be different for each casino site.
- Select Your Bank: This is where it gets a little different, but still easy - you need to select your bank from the list. For example. If you bank with Lloyds - select it. If your bank is not on the list, then unfortunately it's probably not supported by Trustly at this moment in time, so you would need to select an alternative payment method.
- Log Into Your Bank: If on desktop, you will be prompted with a QR code where you can log into your bank on your mobile device. If playing at a mobile casino, continue with the prompt to log into your banking app.
- Confirm Transaction: In both cases, you will need to confirm the transactions for them to be validated. Once you have, Trustly will then pay the casino and the funds will appear automatically in your account (and debited from your bank account immediately).
Withdrawing With Trustly
Withdrawing by Trustly is pretty much as easy (technically speaking), as depositing with Trustly. However, make sure that you bear in mind that like with any other payment method when it comes to withdrawing, casinos can be stricter because they have to satisfy their gambling licensing obligations for every single transaction. This means numerous things to you. First of all, to withdraw at any casino, you will need to verify your account at least once. So, if you are playing at a new casino, you will need to verify your new account one time only. This is known as KYC or, 'Know Your Customer'. This signifies that you will need to send the casino copies of your ID (usually a Drivers License or Passport will suffice) and a proof of address (your latest energy bill, drivers license etc. will normally do). Keep in mind that in almost all cases, casinos will only allow withdrawals to be processed back to the same method that you used to make a deposit. Therefore, if you would like to withdraw via Trustly, you would have needed to deposit via Trustly to start with.
Once the casino has made all its necessary checks, they will process your withdrawal back to Trustly who will then process it back to your originating bank account. Normally, you will get your funds within 24-48 hours, though this does depend on the speed of the casino; some are faster than others (though none are allowed to keep you waiting for longer than is necessary due to the UKGC licensing responsibilities!). In simple form, this is how to you can withdraw at Trustly Casino Sites:
- Find the Cashier section at your online casino
- Select “Trustly” as your chosen withdrawal method
- Select and enter your online banking details
- Confirm the withdrawal request
- Funds will be processed back via Trustly to your bank account. At this point, the casino may ask for verification documents which you must comply with to get your withdrawal initiated.
How Safe is Trustly?
Despite being a new-age payment solution, Trustly is more traditional when it comes to the security side of the equation. Trustly is fully licensed and supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority which is Sweden version of the UK's FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). Trustly conducts its business following the Payment Services Act of 2010 and due to the close ties they have with major banks, means they have the highest level of security in place to ensure your data and financial transactions are fully secure and encrypted.
Trustly is also part of the European Payment Institutions Federation so are a payment service you can trust 100%. Furthermore, Trustly has now processed more than £10 billion worth of payments since they started, and have recently sold a majority stake of the business to the large private equity firm Nordic Capital.
💡 At Trustly, we’re building a global payments network that bypasses the card networks so people can pay directly from their bank account and feel safe while doing so. - Oscar Berglund, CEO Trustly
- No Registration/ Trustly Account Necessary
- Highly Safe & Secure Payments
- Instant, Faff-Free Transactions
- Casino Bonuses/ Promotions Often Valid
- No Information Shared With The Casino
- Not Supported By All Banks
- Fees May Be Added Depending On Casino/Bank
- Non-EU countries Are Not Supported
Which UK Banks Support Trustly?
As explained, the most important advantage offered by Trustly casinos is that your transactions will be processed directly from your bank account. Therefore the biggest requirement for you to use Trustly Casino is that the bank that you use is supported by Trustly. If you have an account with any of the banks below, there's no reason why you should not be playing at Trustly casinos!
|Territory||Banks Supporting Trustly|
|United Kingdom||Santander, Lloyds Bank, NatWest, Barclays, Halifax, Yorkshire Bank, Royal, Bank of Scotland, TSB, Clydesdale Bank, Metro Bank, Nationwide, HSBC, Ulster Bank|
|Outside The UK||A total of over 6000+ Banks are supported by Trustly making it easy for everyone to use - so we're sure yours will be too. Just find a Trustly Casino, head towards the banking area in your account, select 'Deposit' and then select 'Trustly' to choose from the banks available. A list of geo-located banks will appear which will match your IP and Country to make it easy to find your bank.|
Trustly Payment Alternatives
If for some reason you can't use Trustly, then you have a couple of other options which are as good as using Trustly itself. The following payments are widely accepted at many Trustly Casinos for the time when you want to use another payment provider:
- PayPal: PayPal is one of the most popular casino payment methods in the UK because it's widely known, widely trusted and just so very easy to use. PayPal has instant transactions and wide accessibility which is why it's often a favourite among UK casino players.
- EcoPayz: EcoPayz is another e-wallet that offers fast and secure transactions to and from various UK online casinos. Ecopayz supports around 60 different currencies and has world-class support in a medley of languages. In addition to that, EcoPayz fees are relatively low, compared to many other e-wallets which are why some prefer to use Ecopayz over Skrill and Neteller for example.
- Skrill: Skrill is considered the "original" e-wallet for customers to use at online gambling sites and still is today one of the most widely used EWallets (aside from PayPal) found at online gambling sites around the world. Skrill, owned by Paysafe Group PLC is a secure payment provider, with fast transactions that work with a wide range of different currencies and regions. Unlike with Trustly, however, you are required to set up an account with Skrill.
- Pay By Mobile: Not an e-wallet like the rest, but if you want to deposit by using your mobile phone and you don't have access or the ability to create certain e-wallets, Boku & Pay By Mobile Casinos might be worth checking out. They will always have smaller deposit limits (£30) but you will be able to deposit using your mobile phone bill (you are charged on that month's bill). This payment method isn't suitable for all, but for a smaller minority, it may be ideal.
- Enhanced Security
- One-Click Payments
- Convenient for iOS Users
- Fast & Secure
- Low Limits
- Widely Accepted & Efficient
- No Fees
- Convenient & Easy To Use
- You Don’t Need A Bank
- Easy to Use On All Devices
- Extra Level of Security
- One Click Payments
- Safe, Secure & Trusted
- Bonus Compatible
- Widely Accepted
- Easy To Stay Within Limits
- Safe & Secure
- Wideley Accepted at UK Casinos
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Safe & Trusted
- Widely Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Highly Secure
Trustly Slot Sites 2022
If you prefer to play at dedicated slot sites then more often than not, you will be able to pay by Trustly. At the end of the day, slot sites are just regular online casinos that have a focal point towards online slot games. It's said that over 70% of all online casino players prefer to play slots over anything else, so for those who prefer to play online slots, you won't have an issue finding a slot site that accepts Trustly. If anything, payments are often faster by using the Trustly app on your mobile device.
Best Trustly Gambling Sites 2022
Exactly the same as casinos and slot sites, there are a fair few UK betting sites that also allow you to deposit and withdraw via Trustly. Most online betting sites don't charge a fee to those depositing by Trustly. However, it's recommended to check this information under the “Deposit & Withdrawals” section of the betting site. If you are more about betting than casino games and slots, we do recommend checking our betting section for further details on the best sports betting sites and offers right now. Each review will specify if they're Trustly betting sites or not, and if you can claim the betting offer on sign up if you plan to use Trustly deposits.
|Trustly Gambling Site||Min. Deposit||Wag. Requirement||Withdrawal Times||Live Casino||Betting|
|Pelaa Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Casino Gods||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Race Casino||£20||x40||24 Hours||Yes||No|
|Plaza Royal Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||No|
|Mr Play Sports||£10||x40||24-72 Hours||Yes||Yes|
|Betiton Sports & Casino||£10||x40||24-48 Hours||Yes||Yes|
Trustly Casinos FAQ's
We hope we've provided enough information about Trustly Casinos UK, but in the chance that you have any questions left, you may find the answers below. These are some of the most frequently asked questions about Trustly Casinos, so you're not alone in thinking them!
How Do I Find A Trustly Casino?
Most leading online casinos in the UK accept Trustly deposits and withdrawals so you probably won't have any issue in finding one. But the question is: how do you find the best Trustly Casino? Our answer to that is to choose from our list of Top Trustly Casinos above! They've been picked because they each accept Trustly (and many other safe and secure payment methods). They're also well-known casinos, are safe and licensed as well as offer you fair bonuses and a terrific amount of new and popular casino games online. We wouldn't list them if they were top of the game.